How do I tell you if my
circumstances change?

It’s important that you let us know as soon as possible about any changes to your address or bank or building society details. If we are not made aware of a change to your address, your pension may be suspended until your whereabouts can be established.

You should also tell us about changes to your marital status or personal circumstances and update any nomination forms if necessary. This will ensure that any pensions are paid to the right people if you should die.

You can contact us here.